I lead engaging and empowering workshops focused on improving individual and team performance, communication, and team building.
Feedback from recent workshops:
“Excellent rapporteur, motivating, dynamic.”
“He is very knowledgeable, kind and has a lot of relevant experience to share. I also liked the way he varied the pace of the training.”
“He did a great job of balancing all our questions with the course material.”
“Creativity, Responsiveness, Clarity, Organization.”
What characteristics define a high performing team?
1. Team members trust one another, so they can be authentic in their communication
2. They engage in honest dialogue around ideas
3. They commit to decisions and action plans
4. They hold one another accountable for delivering results against those plans
5. They collaborate on achieving collective results